 Castle / 9458
Re: The legend died (Re: The legend lives)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 01:36:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Brown writes:
You and Lindsay both mentioned this, and I want to point out that I agree
with it, although I imagine it certainly didn't look like it.

I disagree with that. :-) To me anyway, it DID look like you agreed (in
advance) with what we advanced... (1). It's those other blokes over there we
are arguing with, not you, bub. :-)

I don't
(intentionally) deride or begrudge collectors and speculators their place in
the market; I think it makes the market better.  I just feel very strongly
that speculators have no basis whinging that the commodity they speculate
became readily available, and they lost out.  It's part of the deal, live
with it, or don't speculate.  It happens when new gold mines get found, it
happens when Lego rereleases old sets.

Right on.

$0.02 (any takers?  It might be 4 cents tomorrow, that's 100% profit!)

Currency speculating again? :-)

1 - Was that clear? It was?!!? Drat. I'll have to reword it. :-)

++Lar