 Castle / 9409
Re: The legend died (Re: The legend lives)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 16:06:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mark Sandlin writes:
Pardon me if I don't pity them.

No problem, I'm not a real collector, although I'm interested in completing
my castle collection and I'm a dealer, too (but that's my job). Above all
I'm a builder (sorry for using "architect", don't know the right english
words all the time) like the most of us.

This will make things much easier for BUILDERS, for whom I have the utmost
respect... that's what LEGO is, a BUILDING toy.

I respect all kinds of living the LEGO-Hobby, if as collector or as builder.
That's why I would welcome the comeback of the #10000 a little bit modified.
IMO, this would satisfy the collectors AND the builders.

If you want to collect
something, there are some nice Bionicle mask packs on the market that will
keep you busy for awhile.

Oh, my very special expression of thanks for this endearing tip.

Kind Regards,

René
www.1000steine.de