 Castle / 9399
Re: The legend died (Re: The legend lives)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 15:12:14 GMT

Hello James,

There are however lots of real lego collectors (or users) who haven't got
the inn or simply could never afford / justify the expenditure, and lots of
children who have never had the pleasure of 'real' (imho) castle sets.

That's right, but wouldn't it be nice if TLC would sell castle sets LIKE the
Guarded Inn and not THE Guarded Inn? TLC renews the Legends-Sets because the
sets are "leading in design" - if so, why not creating new sets by tradition
of 80's Castle Sets. This would have been a real "July Surprise" or could be
the perfect "2002 Surprise" and THIS would be:

a definate step forward

Kind Regards

René
www.1000steine.de

PS:
dude
This is not the word in my dictionary, isn't it?