 Castle / 5228
Re: My Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 13:37:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes:

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

Yeah, thats one.  Now how many more can you identify? :)  I didn't create a
single one of those sounds, they're all sounds that came from one thing or
another and have been morphed.  Thanks for visiting my site, I'm glad you
liked it.

The Black Dragon sound is from Magic the Gathering, I believe...

Jeff

Whoops, close but no cigar Jeff...

Really??  Hmmm....  I have no idea then...  Did you modify it, or is it
"stock"?

Jeff