 Castle / 5181
Re: My Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 19:01:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
I just wanted to use this bandwidth to take the opportunity to share with • you
my website deticated to Castle legos.  I think it's pretty spiffy, and I • think
you all will think so too.  Its new, its updated, and I mean, c'mon its • castle
legos, what more could you possibly want in a website?

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

Great site!  I loved the monster page with sound effects!  Great use of those
Lego critters, and sound effects!  One of the coolest Lego pages ever!  Sound
effects!