 Castle / 5144

Subject:
My Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 01:13:34 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I just wanted to use this bandwidth to take the opportunity to share with you
my website deticated to Castle legos.  I think it's pretty spiffy, and I think
you all will think so too.  Its new, its updated, and I mean, c'mon its castle
legos, what more could you possibly want in a website?

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

as of this posting there were 100 hits on my page

Re: My Website
I just wanted to use this bandwidth to take the opportunity to share with you
my website deticated to Castle legos.  I think it's pretty spiffy, and I think
you all will think so too.  Its new, its updated, and I mean, c'mon its castle
legos, what more could you possibly want in a website?

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

as of this posting there were 100 hits on my page

Anthony, this is amazing!  The background and story left me wanting more, and
the characters are very cool.  Those War Hammers are very innovative!  And,
all the different "critters" you've got in the mix are very cool too.  Looks
like you put a lot of thought into every detail of this...so, when are you
joining CW, huh?  Better be soon!
-Chris

Re: My Website
In lugnet.castle, Chris Maddison writes:
In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
I just wanted to use this bandwidth to take the opportunity to share with you
my website deticated to Castle legos.  I think it's pretty spiffy, and I • think
you all will think so too.  Its new, its updated, and I mean, c'mon its • castle
legos, what more could you possibly want in a website?

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

as of this posting there were 100 hits on my page

Anthony, this is amazing!  The background and story left me wanting more, and
the characters are very cool.  Those War Hammers are very innovative!  And,
all the different "critters" you've got in the mix are very cool too.  Looks
like you put a lot of thought into every detail of this...so, when are you
joining CW, huh?  Better be soon!
-Chris

Thanks Chris, I really appreciate it.  I once sent my site in for Cool site of
the Week consideration, but it never was nominated.  In hindsight I've
realized that my site doesn't really have all that many lego innovations.  I'm
just happy for the traffic.  I regularaly add new characters, and soon I hope
to add more to the story, or perhaps add a second battle.  The story is
actually part of a novel I'm in the process of writing.  New sounds should be
coming soon as well.  Thanks again for visiting.
-Anthony

Re: My Website
First off, let me tell you I *love* your site. I'll be expecting future
updates impatiently! You've got some really great stuff there.

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

Thanks Chris, I really appreciate it.  I once sent my site in for Cool site of
the Week consideration, but it never was nominated.

Well, Todd told me recently that there's a *long* list of nominations, and
that sites who get more than one nomination get moved up in the list... no
doubt you'll get more publicity now that you've posted it in lugnet, so good
luck! With such a great site, you're bound to win eventually. :-)

In hindsight I've
realized that my site doesn't really have all that many lego innovations.  I'm
just happy for the traffic.  I regularaly add new characters, and soon I hope
to add more to the story, or perhaps add a second battle.  The story is
actually part of a novel I'm in the process of writing.

Great!

Have you heard of Castle World? Your creations would be more than welcome
there.
For more info, see
http://www.geocities.com/castle_world_temp/

Hope to see you there!