 Castle / 5158
Re: My Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 18:15:06 GMT

Pawel,

First of all, thanks for visiting my site.  I always appreciate a visit or two.

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Anthony,

I must say that your website is fairly complete as far as the background
info.  Your characters are well thought out and your photography is
excellent (with some editing on top of that).  Your castles are massive and
well equipped.

It's not as complete as I'd like it to be, and I've been working to add more to
the character bios.  As for the background story itself, the part on my page is
only about 1/5th the background I've written for Ikros.  Unfortunately
because I'm using this as an aid to a novel I'm writing, I'm worried that I
could be plagiarized, and have not uploaded the entire thing.  As for the
photography, well, not bad for a first timer.  Could be better.

Needless to say, I look forward to some more pictures of
your stories ...

-- Pawel

http://members.xoom.com/verneer/

That, my friend, is my next scheduled project.  Unfortunately, being away at
college and away from my legos, I've been unable to illustrate my story to any
extent.  Plus, doing it by myself can become quite cumbersome.  It takes me
about an hour just to set up a room for the right light and angles.  Maybe I'll
be able to find a friend to help me in the future.

Anyway, thanks again.  I willing accept any comment, good or bad, about my
site.  I want it to be the best that I am capable of making it.

-Anthony