 Castle / 5144
5143  |  5145
Subject:
My Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 01:13:34 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I just wanted to use this bandwidth to take the opportunity to share with you
my website deticated to Castle legos.  I think it's pretty spiffy, and I think
you all will think so too.  Its new, its updated, and I mean, c'mon its castle
legos, what more could you possibly want in a website?

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

as of this posting there were 100 hits on my page