 Castle / 5153
Re: My Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 16:52:28 GMT

Hi Anthony,

First off, let me tell you I *love* your site. I'll be expecting future
updates impatiently! You've got some really great stuff there.

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

Thanks Chris, I really appreciate it.  I once sent my site in for Cool site of
the Week consideration, but it never was nominated.

Well, Todd told me recently that there's a *long* list of nominations, and
that sites who get more than one nomination get moved up in the list... no
doubt you'll get more publicity now that you've posted it in lugnet, so good
luck! With such a great site, you're bound to win eventually. :-)

In hindsight I've
realized that my site doesn't really have all that many lego innovations.  I'm
just happy for the traffic.  I regularaly add new characters, and soon I hope
to add more to the story, or perhaps add a second battle.  The story is
actually part of a novel I'm in the process of writing.

Great!

Have you heard of Castle World? Your creations would be more than welcome
there.
For more info, see
http://www.geocities.com/castle_world_temp/

Hope to see you there!