 Castle / 5157
Re: My Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 17:51:00 GMT

Anthony,

I must say that your website is fairly complete as far as the background
info.  Your characters are well thought out and your photography is
excellent (with some editing on top of that).  Your castles are massive and
well equipped.  Needless to say, I look forward to some more pictures of
your stories ...

-- Pawel

http://members.xoom.com/verneer/