 Castle / 5176
Re: My Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 03:27:18 GMT

Oh I feel very grand.  I feel... I feel.... spifferific!  It's nice to finally
be appreciated after all my hard efforts.  Thanks for visiting my site.  I must
say I'm surprised that so many people have been visiting.  But hey, I'm not one
to complain.

--Anthony

thanks for sharing, anthony, and that is a mighty spiffy website! (360
hits as of this post! ~ don't you feel grand!?;-)  that sunset picture is
sweeeeeet!  i enjoyed reading your stories and looking at all of those
marvelous pics.  your characters are great, and the cave spider is
definitely my favorite creature.  keep up the good work!

later ~ craig~