 Castle / 5212
Re: My Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 02:30:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes:

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

Heh heh, I noticed that Nightmare's sound was that of a Starcraft Overlord, am
I correct?  The whole site is great! (I just got back from vacation so I'm
playing catch up)  I might have to borrow some of those weapon ideas for my
minifigs :)  Very, very extensive detail on everything, I love it!  Great job!

Wilson

Yeah, thats one.  Now how many more can you identify? :)  I didn't create a
single one of those sounds, they're all sounds that came from one thing or
another and have been morphed.  Thanks for visiting my site, I'm glad you liked
it.

--Anthony