 Castle / 5211
Re: Aquana Pynora: Interior (long post)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 02:02:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jude Beaudin writes:
Leah,

Amazing, absolutely amazing. Just let me pick my jaw up. To describe it I
would use words like detail, creative, amazing, well thought out, excellent, I
am gonna give it two thumbs up, It was the thrill ride of the summer. Well
maybe not that last one :-) • LOL! Thank You!

Question, where did you get the carrots? • The carrots are from the Belville set Millimy's House.

Jude Beaudin

I feel tempted by castle!!! Help me space fans...
You will come over... ;-)