 Castle / 5205
Re: Aquana Pynora: Interior (long post)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 17:38:09 GMT

Hi Leah,

I saw your pictures when you uploaded them a few days ago, and was amazed!!
(Then I got distracted by the Age thread, (oooh oww <crash> ouch), so sorry it
took me a while to post.)

I'm absolutely stunned by your amazing attention to details, and your
furniture is *beautiful*.

My personal favorites are the ink bottle (- wow!!! what a _fab_ idea!!!),
the spice rack (using antenna bases, ingenious!), the animal beds... and, wow,
so many things!!
I admire your special effects on the gems, they look great, when will I get
around to getting a decent photo editor?! <sigh>

And that Scarlet room, mmm-mmm-mmm. What a beaut. Any connection to... well,
hehe. ;-)
(I just *can't* help bringing her up every post. ;-))

The fireplace looks oh-so-cozy, and the bookshelves are great... I've seen a
few people use that design and I'll just have to steal^H^H^H^H^H borrow that
idea. ;-)

All in all, Leah, I love it!!! Well done!

-Shiri