 Castle / 5152
Re: I've decided to switch to the dark side...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 15:58:13 GMT

In lugnet.build.minifigs, Craig Hamilton writes:
wow greg, those are some great... i mean, _GREAT_ custom 'figs!

Thanks! I only wish I had some pictures that weren't blurry. I scanned the
figs, but my scanner is being stupid so I can't seem to find the images in my
file directory :(

duke is
amazing!  you really should add some text describing what and how the figs
are made (like i did in transy-lego-vania).  inquiring minds want to know!

I'll probably get around to doing that sooner or later.

is that a small rubber band for pyro's headband?

No, it's just a strip of paper.

how is duke's hair made?

Take a Qui Gon wig, cut the sideburns off, and paint it green. This guy really
isn't my design. Here is where I got my inspiration:
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Teahouse/4495/sanctuary.html

the design for crystal's weapon is going to get majorly swiped by me! i love
it!  keep up the great work!

Heh heh, thanks! That is a major compliment coming from you!
Greg "This grips me more than would a muddly old river or reclining footer"
Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.html

later ~ craig~