 Castle / 5227
Re: The World of Tanabry!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 04:19:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leah Cardaci writes:

Nice Job, Bryan,

Thanks!

Mount Greystone is quite impressive! I like your design for the lake. It's a
very nice use of those baseplates.

Two were from 6079 Dark Forest Fortress, and the other two are from 4291, a
red classic bucket thingy.  I put the four together and an empty lake was
staring at me.  :)

That Maize has many mysteries surrounding him, doesn't he? :-)

Well, just one BIG mystery... :)

The idea of a motorized gate is interesting. How smoothly does it work?

Believe it or not, it works very smoothly!  The gate has no trouble moving
through the slotted bricks, but you have to minimize the friction for the
rope.  Therefore, the rope is threaded through a technic plate and the winch
is located directly above the gate.  I hope the motor picture shows this
effectively...

Bryan