 Castle / 5263
Re: The World of Tanabry!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 22:20:16 GMT

Hi Shiri,

Wow... I've been speechless ever since I saw that beautiful mountain!! (Good
excuse for not posting earlier, eh? ;-)

Hehe thanks for the compliments!

What a *great* design. Using raised baeplates above ground is something that
never occured to me! That probably makes for easier access - no need to use
tiles...

Yes, the lake is made from raised baseplates.  Most of the upper level is
built on large green baseplates too.  The advantage is not needing to use
tiles, but these baseplates are much more flimsy than normal plates.

The layout of the mountain inside is very sophisticated! I love the motorized
gate, and having a static one is a great idea as well. The garden looks
fabulous, my favorite part of all!
The bedroom(s) seem a tad empty, just a bit low on furniture... :-)
Maybe a few more beds to house some more people? Or some tables for the
soldiers to write letters home? <grin>

That's where I fall short: I always have trouble furnishing my rooms.  Don't
know what to put in a bedroom except for a bed.  :)  Beds and tables.  What
else did they have in rooms back then?

The off-limits area is intruiging! Can't wait to see inside...

Actually there IS a picture that shows the entire 1st level with the 2nd floor
panels removed...

Bryan