 Castle / 5264
Tanabry: What happened to Sir Marcus?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 22:31:52 GMT

Hi,

A few days ago, I introduced you all to Tanabry and Mount Greystone.  But in
that message, I also challenged you to see if you could determine the fate of
Sir Marcus.  However, nobody has really addressed this yet!

So, I challenge you again, to see if you can figure out what happened to Sir
Marcus!  Hint: Examine the pictures for unusual items (no, not the garbage can
in the kitchen).  :)

Here's the address again:
http://www.geocities.com/lt8448/lego/mountain/mountain.html

(I am 100% sure I've typed the address in correctly this time.  However, it
appears Geocities is having problems at the moment so you might not be able to
access that page at the moment.  Sorry for any inconveniences!)  :)

Bryan