 Castle / 5266
Re: Tanabry: What happened to Sir Marcus?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 00:37:29 GMT

In the picture below, the "off limits area" is uncovered. There appears to be a
skeleton
in armor laying next to some treasure chests.

http://www.geocities.com/lt8448/lego/mountain/1stfloor.jpg

Thanks,

Elliot

Bryan Wong wrote:

A few days ago, I introduced you all to Tanabry and Mount Greystone.  But in
that message, I also challenged you to see if you could determine the fate of
Sir Marcus.  However, nobody has really addressed this yet!

So, I challenge you again, to see if you can figure out what happened to Sir
Marcus!  Hint: Examine the pictures for unusual items (no, not the garbage can
in the kitchen).  :)

Here's the address again:
http://www.geocities.com/lt8448/lego/mountain/mountain.html