 Castle / 5265
Re: question..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 22:44:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Ahh, yes, Castle legos... What better medium for us kids at heart to build our
dreams on a coffee table.  However, I just wish the figures lent themselves
more to realistic posing.  In particular, I would like to know if anyone has
found a way to manipulate the minifigs in such a way to make it look like • their
swords were sheathed at their side.  I've tried many things with no luck.
Anyone else have a bright idea?

The best way I have found, is just a small rubber band....simply wrap it round
the waist of the minnifig....and push the sword...axe...anything
really...under the band on the side....easy....!!!

Kev...:  )