 Castle / 5260
    question.. —Anthony Sava
   Ahh, yes, Castle legos... What better medium for us kids at heart to build our dreams on a coffee table. However, I just wish the figures lent themselves more to realistic posing. In particular, I would like to know if anyone has found a way to (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: question.. —Eric Joslin
     (...) Well, it's easy to make it appear that the sword is sheathed and the knight is "resting his hand on the pommel": Take the minifig, and be sure that the hand is in its "normal" position: C-shaped from above, curved edges down. Place the sword (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: question.. —Jeff Elliott
      (...) I used to make swordbelts when I was younger. I would make a small loop of thread (enough to loop around, say, two 1x1 cylinder bricks). Separate the torso from the legs slightly and slip the thread in on the right side, looping around the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: question.. —Kevin Hall
   (...) their (...) The best way I have found, is just a small rubber band....simply wrap it round the waist of the minnifig....and push the sword...axe...anything really...under the band on the side....easy....!!! Kev...: ) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: question.. —Pat Burke
   I've always been able to stick the blade of the sword in between the minifig's wrist and waist with a little effort. Of course his arm has to be almost straight down at his side, so he can't really do anything else with that hand. And he looks a lot (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)