 Castle / 5265
    Re: question.. —Kevin Hall
   (...) their (...) The best way I have found, is just a small rubber band....simply wrap it round the waist of the minnifig....and push the sword...axe...anything really...under the band on the side....easy....!!! Kev...: ) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: question.. —Pat Burke
   I've always been able to stick the blade of the sword in between the minifig's wrist and waist with a little effort. Of course his arm has to be almost straight down at his side, so he can't really do anything else with that hand. And he looks a lot (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)