 Castle / 5228
  Re: My Website

(...) Really?? Hmmm.... I have no idea then... Did you modify it, or is it "stock"? Jeff (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Website

(...) The Black Dragon sound is actually one of the sounds that I changed the least. All I ever did to it was slow it down by about half sample rate, making it much lower and longer. It comes from a special character in the expansion pack to (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)