 Castle / 3652
3651  |  3653
Subject:
My webpage update...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 07:46:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
In lugnet.castle, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
I borrowed a Sony Mavica from a friend tonight...I decided to take a few
pics...then what the heck...I started a webpage...

http://community.webtv.net/johnNYblaze44/johnNYblazeswebpage

No new update yet but...

I don't have access to a scanner, these were done w/ a Sony Mavica...I just
bought a similar model w/ some xtra special effects...these pics were done
w/ a similar camera...incidentally...the original pics turned out better than my recent ones...but I am getting used to the camera and trying new things...

ok so its not the big CW update that many people are waiting for and working
on, but it's the best I can do..
I updated my webpage story...no stuctural pics... you will have to wait for
those...so will I = )

I am trying to design my fortress so that I can capture interior, as well as
exterior, shots...

for lack of a better description, this update is an experiment w/ camera
placement, story telling, and minifig design...

Any comments are appreciated = )