 Castle / 3651
Re: Flimsy weapons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 07:51:05 GMT

Bill Farkas wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:

well, this cheaper plastic does make these elements easier to modify.
(paint and carve)  and because they're so cheap; they deserve it!  i'm
cutting up my newer long axes to make neat spears in protest! i can at least
pretend TLC is making cool new elements.

later ~ craig~

Yo Craigo,

Hey, I did the same thing with the halberd axes - looks awesome doesn't it? Ya
know, I think I discovered the perfect modification tool set in my wife's
manicure set! The little wire cutter lookin' things are perfect for taking off
large chunks of ABS - fingernail clippers work well too - and they all come
with great little files. Works for me anyway.

Just don't let her catch you dulling the edge with your lego -)

Bill

-Will