 Castle / 3634
3633  |  3635
Subject:
Flimsy weapons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 01:24:47 GMT

I just got three of the new Castle sets, and there's something I feel needs
addressed.  The swords, both silver and grey, are VERY flimsy.  I don't know
if this is the way it's been for a while, because I haven't bought a castle
set in a while.  I remember the days of old when swords were rock-hard and
very high quality.  Once again Juniorization hits us, trading in solid war
weapons for poker sticks.  Anyone else feel this sucks too?  Well, let's have
it.
-Chris