 Castle / 3647
Re: Flimsy weapons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 06:04:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:
i'll have to try that!  i have a friend who is a manicurist and i've been
looking for a good pair of clipper instruments.  do they leave a flat edge?
there are certain dental instruments i'd like to get my paws on for
customizing!

i've come to trust my dexterity with a good sharp blade more than most
more elaborate tools.  _my_ tool set?  x-acto makes a deluxe (wooden) boxed
set with a broad selection of blades (many different types), saws, and
files. of course the blades need to be replaced after a certain amount of
use.  a dull blade spells doom!

Craig, you're not a dentist, are you?  (I had to read what you wrote a couple
of times.  :-)

--Todd