 Castle / 3112

Subject:
a couple pics....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 07:33:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I borrowed a Sony Mavica from a friend tonight...I decided to take a few
pics...then what the heck...I started a webpage...

http://community.webtv.net/johnNYblaze44/johnNYblazeswebpage

Re: a couple pics....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 14:49:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
I borrowed a Sony Mavica from a friend tonight...I decided to take a few
pics...then what the heck...I started a webpage...

http://community.webtv.net/johnNYblaze44/johnNYblazeswebpage

Cool! I love those minifig-perspective shots, like the Shogun talking to his
army...

Looks like you've got a massive fortress back there!

-Shiri

Re: a couple pics....