 Local / Nippon / 88
Re: Ninja theme webpage...(from a US Lego fan)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.jp
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 07:54:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.jp, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:

http://community.webtv.net/johnNYblaze44/johnNYblazeswebpage

I am trying to develop original designs from the sets Lego made....I will
update this site every couple of weeks...

well here is my first update to include a Castle... this is only the
foundation ...I have alot more building to do... All of the links posted in

Thank you!