Re: New pics ( My webpage update...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 00:48:45 GMT

John Robert Blaze Kanehl wrote:

I recently acquired some adventurer parts and discovered that the back pack
can be fit over the cloth capes and under the SW hoods.... like the
result....there are a couple of different views on the webpage...I also took
my first stab at a battle scene...

Very nice!  I really like those adventurer backpacks, and yours
is really put to good use.

I also discovered that the silver sword fits into the slit in
the cape quite well, so it looks like broadsword slung across one's back.

I have a figure that's basically the Darth Maul minifig with a red
transparent 1x1 cylinder in place of the head and the sword slung
through that way...

Chris

P.S.  I agree that the Ninja stuff is cool, and wish there were more NinjaWorld
      things going on.   Been thinking about an East meets West deal too (who
      needs Commodore Perry, anyhow?)

--
Remove the nospam machine name in my email address to send a personal reply.