 Local / Nippon / 78
77  |  79
Subject:
Ninja theme webpage...(from a US Lego fan)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.jp
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 09:14:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:

http://community.webtv.net/johnNYblaze44/johnNYblazeswebpage

I forgot to mention I broadened the story on my webpage to fit some of the Euro Castle theme parts and sets I have ...I wanted to try a flashback story style, allowing me to change settings/locations while not losing track of my main story...

I recently acquired some adventurer parts and discovered that the back pack
can be fit over the cloth capes and under the SW hoods.... like the
result....there are a couple of different views on the webpage...I also took
my first stab at a battle scene...

for lack of a better description, this update is an experiment w/ camera
placement, story telling, and minifig design...

Any comments are appreciated = )

I recently acquired some Kabaya Ninja sets, as well as other Lego Ninja
theme sets...I am sorry Lego discontinued making these sets in the USA, so I
am trying to develop original designs from the sets Lego made..

here is the beginning of my story...It is a fictional/fantasy/sci-fi account
of a wandering samurai archer...please forgive some of the culturally
inaccurate names...my intent was not to offend but give names to some
individaul figures...I will update this site every couple of weeks or so...