 Local / Nippon / 77
76  |  78
Subject:
Greetings from Syracuse, NY USA!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.jp
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 09:01:35 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello,

My name is John, as you can tell I am a Lego fan since I am a big fan of
Lugnet...

I am currently working on a Lego Ninja theme fortress and I am in need of
inspiration/source material...i would love to see any origial stories or
designs from Japan.

I think the fuedal history of JAPAN is very interesting, and I would enjoy
seeing any pictures of Japanese Castles/fortresss...

Thank you for your time = )

               John