 Local / Nippon / 87
86  |  88
Subject:
Japanese factoring services on hiatus, latest on UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services, lugnet.loc.jp
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 13:42:01 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Ali V. is returning stateside and therefore will no longer be able to factor
for Japan. So I can't accept any transactions that have a Japanese component,
unless they can be completed prior to 1 May. Ali leaves somewhat later than
that  but I have learned from painful experience with my own move not to push
it too close to the line.

If you are in Japan, or know of someone that is, and might be able to help
obtain a new Japanese factoree, please drop me a line (to
lpieniazek@mercator.com).

Also, I still haven't worked out the best way to get a lump of cash to the UK,
and am still soliciting ideas. (that don't involve me getting stuck with the
entire exchange rate loss). Thus the UK suspension is is still in effect.

Also, I have a backlog again, didn't get to run any this weekend, and wasn't
home to see incoming checks anyway.

++Lar