 Castle / 1215
Re: The Invasion of Strombrachter Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 07:04:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
P.S.  Anyone notice that the only way to get surplus RK II shields is in
6095?  Heck, 6091 only comes with *one*!!!  That is one of my few gripes
with the part selection.

Well, the archer comes with one, and if you use him per se, you will have one
extra shield for every archer that you purchase.

I plan on buying a *lot* of 4811, and none will be kept complete.
Unfortunately, the only hand-held weapons it comes with are crossbows, and
crossbow wielding 'figs look much better with a shield, IMO.  Luckily, I have • a
lot of extra bows and quivers (so I can make some of them archers)!

Jeff

I wonder How Lego Direct is going to effect all these auctions? since we will
most likely be able to buy anything in bulk.....Hmmm Looks like the price of
the pieces are going to go down. No more $1 each for the 1x1 gray tiles

Doyle