 Castle / 1139

Subject:
The Invasion of Strombrachter Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 16:38:36 GMT

Hey

A while back I put up some pictures of the city-castle Strombrachter ... here is
the follow up to it (more of a story I suppose):

Here it is:

http://members.xoom.com/verneer/invasion.html

Some background can be found here:

http://members.xoom.com/verneer

Let me know what you think (flames, suggestions, words of encouragament).  This
is the second page in a series of six about the Kingdom of Bruce.  I plan to use
the remainder of my school break to finish up the 3rd chapter.

Also - please help me with the layout - does it take too long to load?  Should I
break it up?

Thanks for looking!

-- pn

Re: The Invasion of Strombrachter Page