 Castle / 1218
Re: The Invasion of Strombrachter Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 11:15:30 GMT

On Thu, 30 Dec 1999, Doyle (<FnJL02.ALv@lugnet.com>) wrote at 07:04:50

I wonder How Lego Direct is going to effect all these auctions? since we will
most likely be able to buy anything in bulk.....

Careful. You don't want to start any urban legends.

Brad said LD would start *limited* bulk ordering. That almost certainly
means a specific variety of pieces, probably in specific quantities.

So there is still going to be a need for part auctions.

--
Tony Priestman