 Castle / 1154
Re: The Invasion of Strombrachter Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 05:12:21 GMT

I do have a question.  Where did you get the head you use for the Verneer and
Anon minifigs?  I'm not familiar with it and would like to get some.

Again, great page!!!

Rick Kurtzuba

I got mine from the 6115 Shark Scout.  They also come in the 2161 Aqua Dozer and
the 2162 Hydro Reef Wrecker.  I'm pretty sure ...

Like you said - that is the perfect "boyish" full of energy, ready to kick some
serious butt look.  Personally, I strongly believe in the face giving the
character pure personality.  Compare:

http://members.xoom.com/verneer/characters.html

... Ian and Verneer - the faces of the two characters say it all.  One -
integrity and intensity (Luke's face).  The other (almost a sense of a smirk,
no?) - cockyness and almost cynicysm.  I just threw this toghether really
quickly, but I think this can develop into a pretty good guide (even for
miself).

-- pn

(who sometimes likes to get away into a world of Medieval Fantasy Legos)