 Castle / 1152
Re: The Invasion of Strombrachter Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 00:22:37 GMT

~!  what great characters! i love the elementals!  your scenes are
wonderfully put together and the tree in the forest of illusions is
amazing!! (what is it made of that looks like brown steep slopes, btw?)
later ~ craig~

Thanks!

Well ... I'll have to be honest - that's just a piece of the wooden furniture
(if we are both referring to the same pieces).  Sorry - that WOULD be cool to
build though (although a bit useless in that setting, but cool non-the less).

-- pn