 Castle / 1186
Re: The Invasion of Strombrachter Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 20:05:42 GMT

P.S.  Anyone notice that the only way to get surplus RK II shields is in 6095?
Heck, 6091 only comes with *one*!!!  That is one of my few gripes with the part
selection.

Well, the archer comes with one, and if you use him per se, you will have one
extra shield for every archer that you purchase.

On a side note:  I could not be more pleased with the weapons and minifigures in
these new sets (the king's torso and legs are just ASKING to be a generic
minifigure).  6026 has everything that I could ask for (along with the defense
archer).

-- pn