 Castle / 1185
Re: The Invasion of Strombrachter Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 19:58:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:

there appear to be a pair of steep brown slopes in #6091 ~ king leo's
crib, in the catapault tower, though...

Yup, there are.  2 of 'em.

Jeff

Hmm... considering all the great parts in 6091, I wonder how long it'll be
'till it starts getting parted out? Its got that brown falcon, the black
maiden hat (with maiden!), female knight, green jewel, brown 2x2x3 slopes,
2x2x3 blue corner slopes and tops, the rare-ish brown moustached knight, some
tan bricks, (including some inverse tan slopes as I recall)... not to mention
just general pieces, the baseplate, and the new castle tower parts (although
6026 has one, and makes them thereby pretty easy to get)... Could be quite
worth it!

DaveE

I call dibs on the crossbows, bird, straight wall pieces, and the gem!!  ;)

Jeff

P.S.  Anyone notice that the only way to get surplus RK II shields is in 6095?
Heck, 6091 only comes with *one*!!!  That is one of my few gripes with the part
selection.