 Castle / 1147
Re: The Invasion of Strombrachter Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 22:39:24 GMT

I'm just getting into this,  it looks really neat!  (a lot like something I
want to do in the future)

Format-wise, maybe the text should be beside the picture instead of
underneath.  I can't read it and look at the picture at the same time, which
is a bit annoying.

BTW, that should be "heir", not "hair". :)

--

Paul Davidson, aka Tinman
www.theforce.net |  Your Daily Dose of Star Wars

Pawel Nazarewicz <verneer@utk.edu> wrote in message
Hey

A while back I put up some pictures of the city-castle Strombrachter ... • here is
the follow up to it (more of a story I suppose):

Here it is:

http://members.xoom.com/verneer/invasion.html

Some background can be found here:

http://members.xoom.com/verneer

Let me know what you think (flames, suggestions, words of encouragament). • This
is the second page in a series of six about the Kingdom of Bruce.  I plan • to use
the remainder of my school break to finish up the 3rd chapter.

Also - please help me with the layout - does it take too long to load? • Should I
break it up?

Thanks for looking!

-- pn