 Castle / 1214
Re: Does anyone have a list of every castle set ever made?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 10:54:09 GMT

Shiri wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Does anyone have a list of every castle set ever made, including the new
2000
sets and all the special valuepack/promo/etc sets?
I know that there is someone out there with a list/database but I do not
know
who it is.

LUGNET itself, I think, has such a database.
Don't know how complete it is, but get there by going to Home, then look at
the yellow area. Where it says "reference", the second item is "browse sets".
It is categorized and easy to use.

Good luck!

-Shiri

That is all well and good but I need one that is all in one file that I can
browse offline and also there are gaps in the db.