 Castle / 1241
Re: Does anyone have a list of every castle set ever made?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 22:15:45 GMT

   My Castle listing (with my sale prices) can be found from either of the
web pages in my sig.  It is a complete list, except for the new 2000 sets
and the Weetabix Castle (I don't know the number) and set 1680, which we
discussed in this very newsgroup a few months ago.  Here is the direct
link...
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/lego/listc.htm
(the list is actually two pages, and there is a link to the second page at
the bottom)
--
   Have fun!
   John

"Censorship is yet another tool in the dumbing-down of America
by a power structure that relies on a populace too lazy or ignorant
to think independently." -Vanessa McGrady
Jonathan Wilson wrote in message <386B39D1.C5CDA0E4@xoommail.com>...

Shiri wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Does anyone have a list of every castle set ever made, including the new
2000
sets and all the special valuepack/promo/etc sets?
I know that there is someone out there with a list/database but I do not
know
who it is.

LUGNET itself, I think, has such a database.
Don't know how complete it is, but get there by going to Home, then look • at
the yellow area. Where it says "reference", the second item is "browse • sets".
It is categorized and easy to use.

Good luck!

-Shiri

That is all well and good but I need one that is all in one file that I can
browse offline and also there are gaps in the db.