 CAD / 17918
Re: LGPL Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2013 13:24:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
   Got around to read the other parts of the thread...

Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
   Michael Horvath wrote:

   I was wondering if there was any interest in tracking down the original authors of Datsville and seeing whethere they would be interested in changing the license of the models for Datsville.

Please consider my contributions licensed under CC-BY-SA.

My current, primary e-mail address is jacob@sparre-andersen.dk.

Play well,

Jacob

Thank you so much!! I hope you are doing well.

Michael