 CAD / 16678
Re: LGPL Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:29:48 GMT

Michael Horvath wrote:

Sure thing. You *do* realize don't you that your email appears on each
post you make when viewed using the LUGNET web interface? That's
where I got it from.

Thanks.

Well, the displayed adress at lugnet at least contains a 'spamblock' which
makes it not *directly* useful (although any harvester is probably able to
REMOVE the right thing from it...)., but I should probably change that
too...

It's not a big problem, I just want the most suitable adress be connected to
my LEGO appearance.

--
Anders Isaksson