 CAD / 16651
Re: 606p01b.dat (Was: LGPL Datsville)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 2009 20:08:57 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Horvath wrote:
On 11/22/2009 12:18 PM, Tore Eriksson wrote:
Please tell me where the reference to plnxzb.dat is. (Parent file, line nr)
/Tore

It's in town_full.dat, right after tbfire.dat. By the file name it
sounds like a "plane" for the "X" and "Z" axes. So it probably was just
used for orienting other models.

Thanks, I'll have a look at it.

Would it be safe to simply replace 606p01b.dat with 606p01.dat?

I'm not sure. Check if there'll be any color changes. It may have been inlined
first, then color edited. But that sounds like an awkward way to go(?)
If you see no color difference, just replace the reference(s).

/Tore

Mike