 CAD / 16642
Re: LGPL Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 2009 10:32:05 GMT

On 11/22/2009 5:17 AM, Michael Horvath wrote:
I finally got around to creating a repository. You can find it here:

http://code.google.com/p/datsville/

There are only a few files in "trunk/". I need to contact all the original
authors for permission to use their models.

Mike

Forgot to add:

1) The license for programming code (POV-Ray, etc.) is LGPL.
2) The license for content (LDraw models, etc.) is CC-BY-SA.

Mike