 CAD / 16669
Re: LGPL Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 2009 04:43:09 GMT

On 11/23/2009 10:03 PM, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
BTW, http://users.tpg.com.au/jfwfreo/dvpet.zip contains an updated
version of my petrol station (I forget exactly how I made the stickers
although they are copied of stickers from an official set) that was used
when the petrol station was entered into (and won) the MOTM contest for
September 2000. Feel free to make use of it (I think its better than the
old sticker-less one)

Thanks. I've uploaded it to the repository. Unfortunately, the Shell
logos are trademarked and may be unusable (rather un-relicens-able).

Mike