 CAD / 15924
15923  |  15925
Subject:
LGPL Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2009 08:50:13 GMT

I was wondering if there was any interest in tracking down the original authors
of Datsville and seeing whethere they would be interested in changing the
license of the models for Datsville. Basically, I am interested in maybe
uploading the town to a CVS or SVN repository so that continued work can occur
in a visible and organized fashion.

-Mike