 CAD / 16672
Re: LGPL Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 2009 13:13:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Horvath wrote:
On 11/22/2009 12:31 PM, Tore Eriksson wrote:
All models I have created for Datsville are to be treated as Public Domain. Feel
free to use it, update file headers and part references, file names, file
extensions etc.

Thanks! But, is PD compatible with a LGPL or CC project?

I, Tore Eriksson and Martin Palmberg, former Martin Svensson, accept the terms
of LGPL and/or CC as applied to our works in the Datsville project(s).

In case of LGPL and/or CC are somerhow incompatible with PD, our works are no
longer PD.

On behalf of myself and Martin Palmberg
/Tore Erikson